Math 7 Assignments
Check the TOC for assignments. Every night check homework with answer key above.
Not currently teaching this class.
Here is our textbook.
Sophia.org access code: acd08f
1. All homework assignments are done in pencil.
2. Homework assignments are clearly labeled. Ex. HW #3 1-24 to 1-28
3. Problems are clearly numbered. ex. 1-24a, 1-24b. Work is shown where appropriate. If there is a formula, the formula is written and substitutions are included.
4. A straightedge or ruler is used for graphs, tables and shapes that have straight sides.
5. Pages are numbered and assignments are recorded in the table of contents (TOC).
6. Explanations are written in complete sentences.
7. When you do your homework, use the tools and homework hints if you are stuck. If you still don't understand, put a question mark (?) on next to the problem so we can focus on it in class.
8. When homework is reviewed, correct in colored pen (not blue or black). If the problem is incorrect, the correct answer is written down.
9. In the "self grade" column, write down the number of problems you got correct. ex. 6/7.
Note: Periodically there will be unannounced homework check quizzes, where you are asked to write down several problems from your math journal to demonstrate that you are showing adequate and clear work.