Introduction to Infographics Slideshow & Video
Make an Infographic to share the concerns you have around the sixth mass extinction.
Each person will make his or her own infographic, and the group will decide on which one(s) to include in their public product.
Here is the rubric for the infographic.
1. Decide on your topic. Are you going to focus on the threatened habitat? a family of organisms (ex. threatened primates)? destruction of habitat and its impact on species? the sixth mass extinction?
2. MAKE A COPY of this document to organize your research. If several of you are working on the same topic, you can use the same document, but find some additional facts. Do NOT share this document with me.
3. Add your facts to the Infographic Research document you made in step 2.
4. Think about your title and design before you get started.
5. Here are some of the sites you can use to make your infographic:
Easel.ly, Piktochart, & Canva.
6. Publish and share.
1. Central title
2. Central image
3. 3+ statistics: Keep the sentence short and have a supporting image for each graphic.
4. Cite your sources.
Created by Nic Ponticello - 2017
Coral Reefs Infographic - by Kyla Cahoon - 2017